Friday, December 14, 2012

Lara's Classic BackPack

Hey guys,

Back again :) And this time with a completed project to show you.
Lara's Backpack from the Classic Tomb Raider games. One of my Favorite scenes from the Classic games is in Revelations when Lara finds her boxy backpack that we all know and love


 
 
 
And here is my version:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is made from 3-4 oz veg-tanned leather. All hand sewn, edged tooling on the top flap and all straps, with four aged gold buckles. I will be offering these for sale after Christmas for $50 plus shipping.  If you are interested please feel free to contact me :)
 
And here is a sneaky peek at my next project
 
 
 
As always, Thanks for reading!
 
Kat <3
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I adore that backpack! It's brilliant! That's one of my favourite parts from the Last Revelation too - quite creepy though :P can't wait to see the next project finished ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much sweetie! Oh yes quite creepy lol. Next up is the small medipack, Hope you like it ;) xx

      Delete