Thursday, December 6, 2012

Long Time No Type

Hey guys

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. A lot has happened.

First off...... I found out that someone has been using my templates to make and SELL Tomb Raider props and costume bits >:( So from now on I will no longer "release" templates to the public. If you are interested in any of my work, I will be open for commissions after Christmas. I promise to try and keep this blog more "up to date" and include all items I am offering for sale.

Secondly... I have a new rescue baby that I'm taking care of. Most everyone knows of my boy Merle the Squirrel




   Well now say hello to Meeko ^.^





Thirdly.....On Thanksgiving Day, while slicing sweet potatoes I sliced the end of my finger completely off :(  I cut it at an angle and the thickest part was thru the nail so it could not be reattached :'( On top of that I now have nerve damage. I can still move it but it does the complete opposite of what I want. Sticking up when I try to make a fist and curling under when I try to straighten it. Not sure what will be the out-come when it's fully healed....

And Fourth.... All projects have been put on hold (esply leather work) until my finger has healed. However I do have a few new projects in the planning stages. One includes Kat from Halo

 
Should be a fun project build. I plan on using EVA foam to make it.
 
And here's a sample pic of a few projects I have on the burner for after Christmas...these will be available for purchase once they are finished....yes I know the top pic is jumbled, but I'm taking no chances with thieves anymore.
 



 
 
Thanks for taking the time to read :) Will post more very soon
 
Kat <3

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you take all the time you need hun, I'm sorry about your templates and hope your finger heals soon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the templates, that's stealing! So cool you looking after the animals, you such a lovely caring person doing that. Looking forward to the new projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :) sometimes I don't know what I'd do without my animal babies, they keep me half way sane ;-) Yeah, no matter how you look at it, it's still stealing. Thru some FB friends I recently found out about even more stuff she has stolen :( So I've decided to just rework some of my patterns so they are even more accurate and then start selling my own stuff starting next year :)

      <3 xxx

      Delete